Ask the Vitamin Professor Ask the Vitamin Professor
The answer to your question may be featured on our website.
WHOLE FOOD PROTEINS- A source of naturally occurring essential and non-essential amino acids.
(Please note: ALL ONE formulas do not contain soy protein)
ALL ONE Milk Proteins from New Zealand
ALL ONE milk proteins (Calcium Caseinate and Whey) are from New Zealand. New Zealand dairies are held to some of the most stringent standards in the world. The dairy cows of New Zealand are grass fed and free grazed and never exposed to "feed lot" conditions. New Zealand mandates that all dairy products must be free of antibiotics, chemical residues and hormones (rbST is illegal in New Zealand). Poland and New Zealand are the only two countries that supply guaranteed rbST-free isolated protein. New Zealand dairy is so pure that beginning next calendar year it will be labeled "Certified Organic."
- The New Zealand Calcium Caseinate (milk protein) is 93% protein, lactose and fat free.
- ALL ONE chooses the New Zealand Whey protein for its Active Seniors formula and the Weight Loss formula because it is a naturally complete protein; it contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet.
- The New Zealand Whey Protein is instantized milk protein from fresh food grade whey by ultra-filtration.
It contains the highest known levels of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in a natural food source.
- Whey protein provides the body with BCAAs to replenish depleted levels and start repairing and rebuilding lean muscle tissue.
- Whey protein isolate has approximately 50% more leucine than soy protein isolate. Leucine is important as it plays a key role in promoting muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Whey protein is easy to digest and absorb, often people who cannot digest casein can digest whey.
- Whey protein helps maintain a healthy immune system by increasing the levels of glutathione in the body.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant required for a healthy immune system.
ALL ONE Rice Protein
ALL ONE rice protein is made by filtering protein and fiber from whole white rice digested enzymatically to produce rice syrup. No acids, bases or other chemicals are used in this process. Residual carbohydrates have been washed away from the proteins. The rice is from California and is pesticide free. ALL ONE rice protein is vegan and gluten free.